|Payment & Shipping Terms ||Supply Capacity |
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, WU||Production Capacity:||1000000|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces||Packing:||CARTON|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air, Land||Delivery Date:||2DAYS|
|Magnetic drawer are ideal for removing medium and fine ferrous contaminants from a range of dry free flowing products. They are widely used in food industry and chemical industry. Magnetic bars inside housing emit high magnetic field across the gaps between them. When material flows into the top of the housing, it is forced to cascade in a zig-zag pattern from row to row over the magnetic tubes, which ensures maximum tramp metal captured since the product comes in direct and repeated contact with a magnet as it travels through the housing.|
magnetic drawer are constructed by a group of Magnetic grates and housing. It would be one layer or multiple layers inside the housing which depend on the material condition. Usually, it is installed into the pipeline. So mounting way have to be decided by customer.
1. Finishing: Fine polishing and well welding to meet food grade.
2. Material: All the frames and housing are stainless steel with seamless steel tube
3. Magnet: High strength rare-earth Magnet.
4.Working Temperature: Standard working temperature is≦80℃, but if high temperature is required, we can offer up to 350℃ to meet your special applications
5. Type of mounting: Round or Square, flange or quick release clamp are decided by customer
6. As rare earth magnets are extremely powerful and tramp metal is very difficult to remove by hand. We are ready to offer you an easy-clean design type drawer magnet.
7. Customer designs, specifications can be fulfilled.
Products are of dry powder and granular, while contaminants are relatively small and fine.
How to do cleaning?
Drawer Magnets should be cleaned periodically for the most efficient performance. To clean the magnetic tubes, release the latch first and open the door. Remove the grate assemblies one at a time. Remove the tramp metal by hand. Use extreme caution and wear gloves during the process.
How to select our products?
Please advise us the above necessary information to make enquiry. If you aren't in a position to offer these information, please feel free to contact our engineer and acquaint us with the application environment and material condition.
Category: Magnetic Drawer
Related Category: Bullet Magnet
Magnetic Liquid Traps